Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve 2012

I hope it's not too late to wish you a happy new year! Cheers!

Well.. these gonna be a tough year for me, but as long i can keep up the best of me, i won't facing up the fact that i was a loser. As usual, there's some nawaitu i had list out in my "Mazrin-Need-To-Do 2012". Build new destiny, being more solehah and keep up a good work (means, improvement on bad-mentality & changing the old of me). In generally, that's all.

But the real is, i will not celibate-ing forever. This could be the end, and we still try to pick a good date. Will let you know soon. I just need a wedding proposal, then when it goes smoothly, we just shoot one date!

Cool right? Now i feel i'm too old to be a teen., lets face the fact! I'm currently 25 years old. No hook up, no social life (like I have ke? haha).

I ended up this entry with this special song, from Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt. They're cute to be together kan?

Happy new year and happy build up your own life. Good good life (one republic) (:



Mwah. :-*

Xoxo,



Mazrin Mhd.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...